Especially for folks in the Denver-metro area: You are warmly invited! Please drop by at a book signing to say hello, or attend the caregiver symposium or conference (or both!) for lots of great information, networking and support. Respite care is available for both events. Click on the links to find out more.
- March 16, Saturday: Book signing at Colorado Book and Arts Festival, Arvada Center, 6901 Wadsworth, Arvada, CO, noon—4pm. A one-day literary arts festival celebrating books, art and music for the whole family
- March 24, Sunday: Book signing at Barnes & Noble, 9370 Sheridan Blvd, Westminster, CO Calmer Waters: The Caregiver’s Journey Through Alzheimer’s & Dementia
- April 29, Monday: I’ll be giving a presentation at noon on at the Rocky Mountain Conference on Dementia titled “Nutritional Support for Caregivers: Prevent burnout with delicious healthy foods and stress-reducing habits”, 7:30-4:30, Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, 7800 E Tufts Ave., Denver, CO Rocky Mountain Conference on Dementia
- May 22, Wednesday: I’ll sell and sign my book and answer questions about caregiving, Alzheimer’s, dementia, etc. 8:30-4:30, Jewish Community Center, Arapaho and Cherryvale, Boulder, CO 2019 Caregiving Symposium
- June 15, Saturday: Book signing at Barnes & Noble, 11:00 am, Thorncreek Shopping Center, 701 E. 120th Ave, Thornton, CO